Thank you for your interest in Rocky Rim Resort Cabins!!!
Below is some additional information about the location, cabins, pricing and purchasing process. If you have any questions or just want to chat about Rocky Rim Resort, please feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 480-331-1357. We look forward to hearing from you!
The resort is located at 2746 Columbia Ln, Heber-Overgaard, Arizona 85933… about 2 hours from the Phoenix area at an elevation of 6,700 feet in the cool pines of the White Mountains. Rocky Rim Resort is a family friendly resort featuring an incredible, city grade splash pad and park area! Access to the National forest is close by and there are several lakes within a 20 to 30 minute drive. The quaint community is home to spectacular hiking, fishing, hunting, ATV trails and wildlife. If you are familiar with the area, it is across the street from Bison Ranch, which is a really cool western looking “village” with shops, restaurants and other activities like horse back riding. Heber-Overgaard also hosts one of the best firework shows in all of Arizona put on by the local chamber… and as the chamber says, Heber-Overgaard has “more trees than buildings, more wildlife than people and more trails than roads”. Please visit their website (link below) for more information about the local area and activities.
THE CABINS and SPACE LEASE:
Rocky Rim has 50 leased spaces available and we are selling pre-manufactured “park model” cabins for those spaces. We are acquiring the cabins as quickly as possible to make them available for sale or you can choose your desired model and space and place an order. The cabins are meant to last as long as any traditional home and are very well built with a stained “wood look” concrete lap siding, metal roof, pine interior, large covered front porch, PEX plumbing etc and meet or exceed all building industry standards. We have 3 models on-site that can be viewed by appointment by calling 480-331-1357 or emailing email@example.com. The cabins range in price from about $115,000 to $125,000 and each cabin is about 400 square feet livable not including any porch or loft space. Along with the cabin, the space will include access to the park amenities, two parking spaces, a patio with a fire ring area and fresh landscaping. The space lease is $495 per month + sales tax and includes water, sewer, trash, property tax, landscaping and amenities.
These cabins also provide an incredible investment opportunity! With the ability to purchase the cabin as an investment and rent it out when it’s not being used, it can off-set expenses and possibly generate investment income. Rocky Rim Resort was designed to attract families to the White Mountains and so it’s our hope that this becomes a popular destination for those looking to escape into the cool pines!
The cabins are manufactured by Cavco and we work closely with them to keep models on their production schedule. If we don’t currently have a cabin available on-site for purchase, you can order your preferred model and choose your desired space. The current lead time after placing an order is approximately 10-12 weeks for the cabin to be delivered and 4 weeks for the cabin to be set and landscaped. To place an order, a $5,000 non-refundable deposit is required by Cavco. Once the cabin is built and ready to be delivered, 50% of the total balance is due. The remaining balance is due after the cabin is in place and ready to be enjoyed.
If you are interested in financing, we have been working with Teamwork Mortgage and they are familiar with the project. You can contact them by visiting www.teamworkmtg.com or by calling 480-635-1101. Ask for Cody or Chuck.
Purchasing Process for Rocky Rim Resort Cabins:
- Initial Research and Contact:
- Review the information provided on our website.
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 480-331-1357 for any inquiries or questions.
- Lot Reservation and Order Details:
- Once you’ve decided on the cabin model, desired space and options, email us with your details.
- We will put a hold on your desired space and submit your order to Cavco.
- Order Review and Approval:
- Your order, with the chosen options, will be reviewed by Cavco.
- Cavco will then send back a floor plan and final pricing for approval.
- Make changes if necessary or sign the Order Summary if you’re satisfied.
- Purchase Agreement and Deposit:
- After agreeing to the Order Summary, you’ll receive the Purchase Agreement.
- Review the Purchase Agreement.
- Pay the $5,000 cabin deposit via an invoice that will be emailed to you.
- Cabin Production:
- Your cabin is now on the production schedule, estimated completion in 10-12 weeks.
- A 50% payment is required before the cabin is shipped to Rocky Rim Resort (or a loan approval from your lender).
- Cabin Set-Up and Inspection:
- After the cabin arrives at Rocky Rim Resort, it undergoes setup, HVAC installation, landscaping, and other finishing touches over 4-5 weeks.
- You are welcome to inspect the cabin during this phase and raise any concerns with Cavco.
- Final Steps and Payment:
- Once everything is in place, sign the Space Lease Agreement, Rules and Regulations, and the Recreational Vehicle Long-Term Rental Space Act.
- Complete the final payment as per the Order Summary and Purchase Agreement.
You’ll then receive the Certificate of Origin or Title to the Park Model and take ownership!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 3 AVAILABLE FLOOR PLANS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW CABIN OPTIONS
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THE SPACE LEASE AGREEMENT
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THE RV RENTAL SPACE ACT
We are extremely excited for this family fun park model cabin resort and sincerely appreciate your interest. We realize this is a big investment so please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. You can also get additional information by visiting www.rockyrim.com or visit our FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM pages. Hoping to see you in the pines in the near future!!!!
The Rocky Rim Team
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW: